How to Quickly Get Started - Using the Milestone Tracker - Part 1
With our growing users of the Milestone Tracker, we're launching a series of blog posts on tips of how to maximize your use and enjoyment of this great application.
If you have not tried the Milestone Tracker, how do you quickly get started?
- Set up a free TalentIgniter account if you don't have one yet
- Once you have logged in to your account, you will start in your personal My Hub page
- Add your children using the Add Family Member button
- Use the Milestone Tracker View/Update links to view the Milestone Tracker application
- You can immediately add milestones, photos, growth and journal entries!
- That's it - it's that quick!
Have fun! And don't forget to send us any feedback you may have - we'd love to hear from you and how to keep improving the Milestone Tracker.
If you have not started with the Milestone Tracker for your children, it's as good a time to start now.
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb